To use MyCognition’s assessment and training game you must use one of the following supported browsers: Firefox (Windows or Mac OS), Internet Explorer (on Windows), or Safari (on Mac OS) and have the Unity Web plugin installed. To install both please follow the guide below:
1] Install Unity Plugin
(Windows) Download the Unity plugin from here and install: http://mycognition.com/content/UnityWebPlayer.exe.zip
(Mac OS) Download the Unity plugin from here and install:
Unzip the file and install the file contained
Click on “accept” on the License agreement
Click on “finish” to complete the install
Additional support instructions:
2] Install A Supported Browser (IE, Firefox, Safari)
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/download-ie
Safari: Available on Mac App Store or https://support.apple.com/en_GB/downloads/safari
Please note: Do not download any browser from any unofficial website. If in doubt please contact a member of IT.
3] Access MyCQ
To access MyCQ, copy this link into your Firefox browser: https://app.mycognition.com/optimize/login
Your Username and Password will be provided to you individually.
1) Please Accept the Terms & Conditions.
2) MyCQ should now begin loading, please allow up to 5 minutes for first time loading.
3) You can access MyCQ at any time through the “Assess” tab on the left hand menu.
· If MyCQ does not load please refresh the browser. It can take up to 5 minutes to load the first time.
· If MyCQ states, “activate plugin” – please click to activate the plugin and tick “always remember” if prompted.
· If MyCQ states, “plugin failed” – please refresh the browser window and allow MyCQ to load again.
· If MyCQ states, “connection error” – please refresh the browser window and ensure you have a stable Internet connection.