For information on supported systems and requirements please visit this article.
It takes less than a minute to install Unity.
1. Click here to download the Unity install file for Mac OS X
a. Remember which folder you saved it to, typically it will be in your ‘Downloads’ folder
2. Double click UnityWebPlayer.dmg.zip; it will create a folder named UnityWebPlayer.dmg
3. Open the folder and double click the file named UnityWebPlayer.dmg
4. Double click ‘Install Unity Web Player’:
5. Click ‘Continue’:
6. Click ‘Continue’:
7. Click ‘Agree ’to agree to the License Agreement:
8. Click ‘Install’:
9. Enter your Mac OS X credentials to start the installation:
11. Return to your web browser to continue the Web App set up
a. Click here if you closed your browser.