For information on supported systems and requirements please visit this article.
It takes less than a minute to install Unity.
1. Click here to download the Unity install file for Windows
a. Remember which folder you saved it to, typically it will be in your ‘Downloads’ folder
2. Double click UnityWebPlayer.exe.zip; it will create a folder named UnityWebPlayer.exe
3. Open the folder and double click the file named UnityWebPlayer.exe
4. Read the license agreement and click ‘I Agree’
5. Unity will install and you can then click ‘Finish’
6. Unity setup is complete! Return to your web browser to continue the Web App set up
a. Click here if you closed your browser.