- Consumer subscribers - name, address and credit card details
- System users - usernames, email address (adults only), date of birth, gender and cognitive (MyCQ) scores
How is your data protected?
- We can not see your personal information and your cognitive scores, only you can, or your parent, system administrator if you are in a school, workplace or healthcare establishment
- Our systems encrypt your data while in transit to, from and on our servers
- We have policies and procedures in place to prevent data breaches
What do we do with your data?
- We only use your billing data for account management and billing purposes
- We will send you marketing information if you have requested it (adults only)
- We analyse anonymous aggregated cognitive data to better understand brain health, improve our product measurement and training capabilities
- We use anonymous aggregated data for clinical and marketing publications.
What will we not do with your data?
- We will never market to you, unless you have asked us to
- We will never give your data to a 3rd party